Beginning this Sunday, December 19, Oak Grove Presbyterian Church will move to Phase 1 of our Covid Plan, and we will once again allow for limited in-person worship. Reservations can be made each week at this link www.oakgrv.org/online-rsvp-1015/ or by calling the church office. Worship will remain at 10:15 am through, at least, January 2, 2022.
Limited seating is also available for the 10:00 pm Christmas Eve Service. Reservation can be made here: www.oakgrv.org/online-rsvp-10pm-christmas-eve/
Below are important details and protocols that we ask everyone follow if you worship in-person.
- Limited seating is available for vaccinated persons only.
- RSVP’s will be needed for worship. Like before, once we get a handle on in-person attendance numbers, reservations may no longer be needed.
- Reservations can be made each week at this link www.oakgrv.org/online-rsvp-1015/ or by calling the church office.
- Masks and social distancing are required.
- We ask that you not stay after worship for fellowship.
- We ask persons to stay home if they are sick or if they have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- If within 14 days after worshipping in person at Oak Grove, you test positive for COVID-19 or learn you were exposed to a COVID-19 positive person prior to worshipping in person at Oak Grove, please contact the church office to let them know.
We remind you that we will be flexible and ready to move between phases or adapt within a phase. Particularly as we learn more about the Omicron variant and anticipate a post-Christmas surge. This will continue to not be a linear process. We thank you for your continued support and generosity of spirit as we care for one another.