Link to online reservation form: https://www.oakgrv.org/online-rsvp
In addition to the 9:00 a.m. outdoor in-person worship, we have an indoor, in-person Sunday Worship Service at 10:15 a.m. (reservations required).
The information below details what you need to know about the in-person indoor worship. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the safety protocols and practices in preparation for in-person worship.
Scroll to the end of this page for archived video and information about the Town Hall re-entry update meeting held on July 21.
Preparing for In-Person Indoor Worship on July 25
- Worship will begin at 10:15 a.m. We ask anyone with a reservation for indoor in-person worship to arrive no earlier than 10:00 a.m..
- Reservations for a limited number of people (about 60) will be required each Sunday so that we can ensure distancing in the sanctuary.
- Reservations can be made each week at this link https://www.oakgrv.org/online-rsvp or by calling the church office.
- Reservations will open each Monday morning for the upcoming Sunday (e.g., Monday, July 19, for Sunday, July 25).
- We ask anyone coming to the 10:15 a.m. worship to park in the upper parking lot or in the “White House” parking lot.
- Masks and social distancing will be required for all.
- Because of the need to distance between household groups in the sanctuary – please be prepared not to sit in your favorite spot!
- Children will stay in the pew with their families. There will be no worship bags or small table up front.
- There will be no nursery care.
- After worship, you will be invited to connect with one another outside.
- Worship at 10:15 a.m. will continue to be livestreamed.
Re-Entry Team to Host Town Hall
If you are not able to view the archived video above, try this direct link: https://www.facebook.com/OakGrovePresbyterian/videos/4315951365115055
The Re-Entry team will hold a town hall forum on Wednesday, July 21, at 6:30 p.m. both live in the sanctuary (limited to 60 participants, no reservation needed) and livestreamed to Facebook and the OGPC website.
This is an opportunity for the team to share information with the congregation about where we are in our re-entry plans, the various considerations that go into decision making, and answer some frequently asked questions.
There will also be an open time for any questions from the congregation. Questions can be asked in person, in the comments on Facebook, or by texting in a question during the event.