To restore God’s creation by using our congregations’ resources and talents in service to our community and the world.
For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in.
In order to realize our vision:
- We support a diversity of people and organizations, both locally and globally.
- We incorporate mission in our worship and educational opportunities.
- We encourage fellowship activities to have a mission component.
- We offer our facilities for a wide variety of uses.
- We support denominational mission efforts.
- Through prayer, we seek God’s guidance, blessing and support for all aspects of mission.