Oak Grove’s annual Alternative Market is Sunday, December 8, 2019. The marketplace will be open between services (9:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m.) and after the second service for about ½ hour.
Donations can be brought to the church on Saturday, December 7, between 8:00 am and 12 noon. Contact Sandy Crum with questions (952-888-2114). To allow time for pricing and set up, it would be helpful for us to have the items (except for the baked goods!) delivered prior to December 7. Things will be stored in Mary Koon’s office until the day of the sale.
This is a MISSION project. Our sole purpose is to raise money to help those in our world who need our assistance. Please keep this in mind when you are bidding in the silent auction. Give and bid generously. As usual, we will have hand-crafted items, pickles, jams, candy, breads, books (somewhat current, please), and the children’s legendary cinnamon rolls. Some items will be sold outside the bidding process.
In addition to the silent auction, the following will be offered for purchase:
· SHE PROJECT (wearable items from Pakistan)
· GUATEMALAN AND MEXICAN FREE TRADE COFFEE
· OLIVE OIL AND ZA’ATAR FROM PALESTINE
· KIVA (MICROLOANS THAT ARE GIVEN AND PAID BACK TO DONOR)
· CLEARWATER FOREST (OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME)
· PURCHASES FROM THE PRESBYTERIAN GIFT CATALOG
PLEASE SUPPORT THIS WORTHWHILE EFFORT!